|For More Information:
Click here to request more information about our solutions and services.
The transition from GSA Networx, WITS3, and other LSA telecom contracts to the Enterprise Infrastructure Solution (EIS) contract will increase the challenges that normally accompany transitions.
- The GSA notes that EIS will be twice as large, offer more services, and require transition in half the time of the transition from FTS2001 to the Networx contract
- The EIS transition will be especially challenging for agencies planning to upgrade technologies, optimize telecom services, or diversify the number of providers
- Agencies will need to find alternatives to GSA's Centralized Billing Service or its Full Service offering both of which GSA recently eliminated.
To support the transition to EIS and subsequent business operations, TurningPoint offers three levels of service:
TrACE technology Facilitates an Agency's Transition to EIS
A new innovation to NiOS 6 platform, TrACE is a unique solution that offers improved Tracking, Automation, Control, and Efficiency for federal agencies' transition to EIS. Features include:
- Consolidated inventory management in a single data store
- Integrated program management tools to easily create transition projects, link existing assets to new requirements, track progress, manage risks, and deliver on-demand data calls
- Simplified ordering of like for like and modernization services, move/add/change/disconnect (MACD) actions, and bulk orders through an intuitive user interface
- Budget management with accessible views into current and forecasted spend patterns across contracts, as well as cost allocation and bill back capabilities for cost recovery.
- Meet transition deadlines and minimize risk, eliminate need for incremental staff by using TurningPoint SMEs for transition planning, PMO procurement support and transition implementation
- Consolidate inventory and other data, manage EIS and other contracts from a single platform
- Drive resource effectively through automation, standardized processes, and system intelligence
- Control transition costs with budget management tools, cost allocation, and visibility into spending shifts from legacy to new services
- Consolidate Processes and Visibility: Manage EIS and all other contracts in a consistent manner