|For More Information:
Click here to request more information about our solutions and services.
The transition from GSA Networx, WITS3, and other LSA telecom contracts to the Enterprise Infrastructure Solution (EIS) contract will increase the challenges that normally accompany transitions.
- The GSA notes that EIS will be twice as large, offer more services, and require transition in half the time of the transition from FTS2001 to the Networx contract
- The EIS transition will be especially challenging for agencies planning to upgrade technologies, optimize telecom services, or diversify the number of providers
- Agencies will need to find alternatives to GSA's Centralized Billing Service or its Full Service offering both of which GSA recently eliminated.
To support the transition to EIS and subsequent business operations, TurningPoint offers 3 levels of service:
TurningPoint's EIS solutions will enable agencies to:
- Low cost: EIS-PLUS and EIS-PLUS Managed Business Operations (MBO) services are offered at rates that are at least 30% lower than those GSA offered for its former Full Service solutions
- Consolidate Processes and Visibility: Manage EIS and all other contracts in a consistent manner
- Drive Resource Efficiencies: Reduce burden on existing staff through Automation
- Tailor solutions: Agencies can configure the NiOS® automation solution to their own operational environment
- Deliver cost savings: Our experience has proven we can consistently deliver a positive ROI to our customers