|For More Information:
Click here to request more information about our solutions and services.
Systems must be adaptable to new technologies, such as wireless computing, and facilitate the integration of legacy software into new Web-based applications such as portals. To ensure improved reliability, we integrate seamless, secure and reliable information flow and transaction processing into systems development.
TurningPoint's proven development methodology, which has been independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 3, ensures that each and every work product we develop incorporates a high level of quality and is delivered on time and within budget.
Solutions and Services include:
- Requirements development and requirements analysis
- Software and systems design, development and integration
- Enterprise data modeling, data warehouse design and development
- Legacy systems and database migration
- COTS solution evaluation and systems integration
- Application Support and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services
Technology Expertise includes:
- Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services, JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, Oracle Application Server
- C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net Microsoft ® .NET development
- OS; Unix, Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7
- Mobile Computing: Objective C, Java/J2ME, Apple iPhone SDK, .Microsoft Net Mobile Web SDK, Google Android, Symbian, OpenMoko, Pocket PC, and Windows Mobile
- Oracle RDBMS, Sybase RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server, and other leading RDBMS platforms and products
- PeopleSoft HR/Financial development, implementation and administration expertise
- Enterprise Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture
- Web portal design and development
- Customized telecom OSS and network management software development
Project Spotlight: Distributed Network management System for the ground segment of a satellite communication infrastructure.
Project Spotlight: Publically accessible web portal for National Center for Victims of Crime