Senior Solution Architect (HealthCare IT)
Responsible for leading the design, development and delivery of large scale enterprise applications/systems serving the needs of Health Care IT customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of large scale enterprise systems that meet customer's mission and strategic goals. Candidate will support all phases of SDLC (Requirements, Development, Testing, Implementation).
- As a HealthCare IT Solution Architect and apply advance Health Care IT domain expertise in designing and delivering next generation advanced solutions that meets todays and tomorrows challenges in Health Care delivery
- Work closely with key stake holders in a collaborative way to identify and shape near-term and long-term roadmaps, solution architectures, and system requirements. Be capable of leading & directing JAD sessions in developing solutions to customer needs.
- Work in collaboration with program management, business development leads, strategists, technologists, and delivery organization team members to identify common solutions that meet the needs of the customers
- Must be able to support proposal efforts, lead system/software engineers, manage their priorities, develop technical project plans, and work collaboratively with customers
- Hands on expertise using software languages such as C++, Java, Perl, Python, XML
- Working knowledge of Java J2EE/EJB and Java application servers such as Jboss, WebSphere or WebLogic; expertise with Relational Database Management Systems, Graph Databases; and working knowledge distributed object oriented design is a must.
- Experience with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)and agency specific system development lifecycles such EPLC, XLC, Agile development methodologies etc., is desirable
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience as a technologist is expected, with significant experience in project management, requirements gathering, scope definition & negotiation, software engineering, database design, data processing, CMMI and agile development.
- Extensive prior experience designing and integrating diverse information technologies, managing complex system interfaces, and developing enterprise architectures.
- Cost/effort estimations, offering, quotations, risk analysis & mitigation, acceptance criteria and billing plan
- Excellent understanding “big picture view” of technical architecture and configuration management, design, specification & architecture definition.
- Demonstrated ability to earn and maintain respect of strong technology, staff and customers.
Job Location: Rockville/Baltimore, MD
Click Here to contact Human Resources via email.